There are two very important things to do in order to leave for Madeira with peace of mind: firstly, to study your travel programme carefully so that you don't end up in Madeira without a roadmap, and secondly, to prepare the logistics well: the things to take with you, the documents you need to have with you, the health preparations, the money...
You will find in this section all the questions I asked myself and the solutions I found. A summary of all the advice to leave serenely and enjoy your trip!
Getting information :
- Where is Madeira Island located?
- Discover Madeira Island
- When to go to Madeira?
- Going with a travel agency or preparing your road trip alone?
Preparing for departure :
- How to pack your suitcase
- What documents should you take with you?
- Travelling to Madeira by plane: what to do?
- All the measures concerning the CoronaVirus.
- Learning common Portuguese words